- Serial Entrepreneur: built 9 businesses and helped hundreds of others grow
- Marketing and Sales Messaging Expert
- Sales and Marketing Speaker, Coach, Author
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits Certified Coach
- Eureka! Winning Ways Certified Coach
- Largest increase in sales for a client: 10,833% ROI
- Purpose in life: To inspire others!
With 23 years of marketing and sales experience in building, growing and branding businesses, Erik helps companies grow in strength, size, and profitability. Each year Erik spends 150+ hours studying under North America’s best thought leaders, attending learning events, growth summits, conferences, and technology events.
Certified Coach of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, Erik speaks on the best systems for companies on, or aiming for, fast track growth.
Erik has built 9 companies, starting with highly successful divisions of Texas-based Teed Shirts. He later built one of San Antonio’s largest graphic design firms, Creative Link. Erik has been Brand Manager on campaigns for the San Antonio Spurs, NCAA Final Four, Rotary International Convention, and The Pan American Games.
On Erik’s presentation…
“Informative, engaging, people needed to participate and actually think–gotta love it.”
-Art Snow, The Watermark Group
“Great personality- clear, concise directives, vision promoting ideas and a great sense of humor –GREAT JOB –THANK YOU.”
[Glass Doctor employee comment after presentation.]
“Thank you for presenting your seminar at the TSA 50th annual convention in Austin. Your presentation was great and the attendees learned a great deal.”
-Marcie Funchess, Executive Director, Texas Sign Association